Saturday, July 14, 2007

How NOT to mail a camera

I left my digital camera in San Francisco on my last trip up there so I called my brother-in-law to ask him to send it to me. Unfortunately, I didn't tell him how to package it or that perhaps he should take it to someplace like Mail Boxes, Etc. and have them package it for shipment. Nope, didn't do either of those things.

He sent it back to me in a padded manilla envelope, so you can imagine my surprise when it actually turned on when I checked it. Unfortunately, I didn't check to see if it could take a picture because when I tried to take one today, this is what I saw through the viewfinder:


Nice!

4 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

Oh my gosh..........that is terrible! What was he thinking?!

Erin said...

Well,look on the bright side, now you can take pictures and call them "artsy."

Amelia said...

I am with erin, they are now 'artistic' pics and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. x

Sarah-Mae said...

Sigh... Dan's camera travelled in his POCKET on his band's TOUR. Meaning he now has a camera with a cracked screen that doesn't show ANYTHING, and we have yet to see if it even works. Sigh!